Okay, today I want to share with you 12 THINGS THAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME.
1. When it comes to books, even if I find them interesting, 9/10 times I’d rather not finish them. That way I can make up the ending myself and not face the reality that when I finish the book there is nothing else left there for me. This way the story can last forever.
2. I’ve been in England for 3 years now and I’ve changed jobs 8 times. (Not including the internships I did)
3. It seems like I can’t stay in one job for more than 7 months and they always end the same – I either get fired because “I don’t know my place and show too much attitude” or I just quit cause I can’t handle being told what to do. Yeah, I have an issue with authority.
4. I don’t like following rules and I love questioning everything. (Not necessarily because I disagree, but most of the time I just want to understand why better)
5. My head is full of ideas and goals to achieve and this sometimes comes across as “having no direction in life” and “being lost” in the eyes of people around me. When in reality, I always (without exceptions!) get what I want and in my mind, my direction is pretty clear.
6. I am not afraid of experimenting and trying new stuff especially if I believe that it will get me the results I want.
7. My biggest talent is surely my stubbornness.
8. My everyday morning drink is Nescafe with coconut milk.
9. My biggest passion in life is writing and sharing my experiences.
10. I miss so much my white fluffy Persian cat, Puhhie, who I used to live with, in France (Do you remember her?). She’s now in Bulgaria with my parents as it’s a real struggle renting in London and having a pet, but I dream about her often. It feels like part of my heart is gone.
11. Did I mention that I am a really emotional person?
12. My star sign is Aquarius… (In case you wondered)
Let me know in a comment below if you liked this post and want to read more like it. Have a lovely weekend! xx